- 230g sunflower spread
- 230g golden syrup
- 2tbsp honey
- 110g soft brown sugar
- 325g rolled oats
- 230g Granola
- 110g dried apricots, chopped
- 230g Apple
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 115g Walnuts
- Grease shallow swiss roll tin. Toast the walnuts and chop into small pieces.
- Melt the sunflower spread, syrup, honey and sugar together in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the rolled oats, granola, apricots, apple, cinnamon and half the walnuts.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared tin and scatter over the remaining walnuts
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC/350ºF/gas mark 4 for 30-35 mins.
- Cut into 16 pieces and leave in tin until cold.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings