- 300g white chocolate
- 600g cream cheese
- 284ml double cream
- 500g caster sugar
- 280g blackberries
- 265g ginger biscuits, crushed
- 115g butter, melted
- Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of simmering water to melt (make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water). Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
- Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together with an electric whisk until light. Stir in the melted white chocolate until well combined.
- Place 200g of the blackberries in a bowl and gently mash them with a potato masher.
- Spoon half the cheese mixture into the loaf tin, then cover with the mashed blackberries. Top with the rest of the cheese mixture leaving the top level.
- Thoroughly mix the ginger biscuits and better until all the crushed biscuits are covered with butter. Cover the cheese mixture evenly with the biscuits and gently press down. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Turn out the cheesecake onto the serving plate and decorate with the remaining blackberries.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings