- 10oz Plain flour
- 4oz Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8oz Sugar
- 8oz Brown sugar
- 8oz Margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 48 rolos
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and put a sheet of baking paper onto a large baking tray. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla. Mix together until well blended.
- Add Flour, Cocoa and Baking Soda and mix well.
- Cover and put in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes – these can be left overnight, or even put in the freezer to use later!
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 Rolo in the centre of each ball. Place on baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Put in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool on tray for 1 minute then take off and place on cookie cooling rack.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings