- 8 small chocolate eggs, (about 5cm in length)
- 200 g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 50 g white chocolate, grated
- 3 gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- Carefully slice the tops off the chocolate egg shells and arrange them in egg cups or in and egg box.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone with the icing sugar and white chocolate.
- Put a small spoonful of crushed biscuits in each chocolate egg. Carefully add a spoonful of cheesecake mix, pushing it in with the back of the spoon and adding more until it fills the egg to the top.
- Add ½ teaspoon lemon curd to the top to finish.
- Repeat until each of the eggs are filled.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets