- 380g chocolate chips or chocolate drops
- 397g Condensed Full Cream Sweetened Milk
- 60g chopped pecans
- 1 dessertspoon grated orange zest
- Line a 20x20cm (8x8 in) square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange zest.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets