- 175g caster sugar
- 200g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (350F or Gas 4). Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the sugar and peanut butter. Add the egg and baking soda. Roll the mixture into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten the balls with the tines of a fork.
- Bake in the 10-15 minutes until golden. Eat straight away or store in an airtight container for about 1 week.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings