For Olive and Sun-dried Tomato Puffs
- 225g puff pastry
- 1 beaten egg
For Gruyere & Walnut Puffs
- 12 pitted green olives 4 halves sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 40g Gruyere cheese, grated
- 40g walnuts, chopped
- Pre-heat over to 200°C / 400°F. Lightly grease two baking trays
- On a lightly floured surface roll out pastry to measure 23x20cam and cut into 23x2.5cm strips.
- Place on baking tray, spaced apart. Brush with egg.
- Scatter your chosen toppings over the strips and, using your finger, press down lightly into the surface.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 mins until puffy and golden. Cool slightly on a wire rack before serving warm, fresh from the oven.
<<< Back to Soups & Savouries