- 300g white chocolate
- 142ml carton double cream
- Two hot cross buns crumbled
- White chocolate to decorate
- Put the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and place over heat and melt.
- Scald the cream and pour over the chocolate. Leave for approx 1 min, then stir until smooth. Add the hot cross buns and stir well to combine. Chill for approx 4 hours until firm.
- Scoop the mixture with a teaspoon, and form into small truffles. Melt the white chocolate and decorate the top of the truffles with a cross.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets