- 4 tbsp lemon curd
- 2 x 200g tubs Philadelphia light cheese
- 6 tbsp summer fruit sauce, from a bottle
- 8 sweet dessert tartlet cases (from a pack)
- 100g blueberries
- 100g raspberries
- 1 tbsp cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- fresh mint sprigs
- Beat the lemon curd into the soft cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Pour 1 tsp of summer fruit sauce into each dessert tartlet then top with a spoonful of the cheese mixture (set aside the remainder).
- Carefully mix the berries together then pile onto the cheese mixture.
- Stir the cassis into the remaining sauce. (You can make the tarts and sauce up to this stage and chill for 2-3 hours.)
- Dust the tarts with icing sugar.
- Drizzle lines of the sauce over half of 4 dinner plates with a teaspoon and spoon the remaining cheesecake mixture in the centre. Put 2 tarts on each plate, propping one of the tarts against the cheese. Add a sprig of mint for an extra flourish
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings