- 175g pouch Maltesers
- 250g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
- 50g butter
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 60g baby marshmallows
- Icing sugar to dust over
These are always a popular choice on our Open Days! They make an ideal naughty treat to take on a picnic or a walk. Plus, it can be made days in advance - be warned, it won't last long!
- Line a 22cm-square tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bowl over boiling water until it has completely melted. Remove from the heat.
- Set this aside to cool for at least 10 mins whilst you get the rest of the ingredients ready. It's important that the chocolate isn't too hot when it is combined with the other ingredients or it could melt the Maltesers and marshmallows and take the 'rocky' out of this recipe!
- Next, bash up the biscuits in a plastic bag until you have a good mixture of chunks and powder.
- Finally, add the crushed biscuits, marshmallows and Maltesers to the mixture and fold with a spoon until all are lightly coated in chocolate.
- Pour into the tin to refrigerate for at least 30 mins. Sieve over a generous dusting of icing sugar.
- Cut into slices before serving.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings