- 200g white chocolate
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- Line a 25cmx30cm tray with baking paper, extend the paper 5cm above the long sides of the tray.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl then stir in the peanut butter.
- Melt the dark chocolate in e separate bowl, cool for 5 minutes.
- Drop alternate tablespoonfuls of white chocolate mixture and dark chocolate into the tray.
- Gently shake the tray to level the mixture, then pull a skewer backwards and forwards through the mixture to create a marbled effect.
- Stand at room temperature for 2 hrs or until set.
- Using small cutters cut out shapes. Store in single layers in the fridge.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets