- Equal quantities of water, white wine vinegar, olive oil and honey
These are wonderful added to salads straight from the jar or mixed with fresh olives. Or they can be used to add great flavour to lots of other dishes and recipes ...making tasty pasta sauces, wonderful Bolognese or incredibly garlicky garlic bread!
- Peel the garlic removing all the skins and finely slice the chilli.
- Heat the water and white wine vinegar in a saucepan, bringing it to a gentle boil. Add the garlic and chilli and cook very gently for approx 3mins.
- Remove from heat and add the honey and olive oil, stir until well combined.
- Pack into sterilised jam jars and leave for several weeks for the flavours to infuse.
<<< Back to Chutneys, Pickles & Preserves