- 350g unsalted butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 500g plain flour
- 150g pistachio nuts, shells removed, blended until fine in a food processor
- Preheat the oven to 180C/365F/Gas 4.
- Place the butter and sugar into a clean bowl and beat together until light and combined.
- Add the flour and processed pistachios and mix well.
- Pour the shortbread mixture out onto a greased, lined baking sheet. Use a knife to score 5cm/2in x 7cm/3in rectangles into the mixture, then place into the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked and golden.
- Remove the shortbread from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Turn out of the baking tray and break or cut into the pre-marked rectangles.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings