- 380g dark chocolate
- 397g Condensed Full Cream Sweetened Milk
- 60g chopped pecans
- 1 dessertspoon grated orange zest
- 30ml cream
- 6oz seedless raspberry preserves
- 350g white chocolate
- 1/8 tsp orange juice
- red food coloring (optional)
- Line a 20x20cm (8x8 in) square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange zest.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan and chill until firm.
- Once this layer is set, prepare the raspberry layer by combining the cream, white chocolate chips, and raspberry preserves in a saucepan and heat until melted, stirring constantly. Stir until smooth, then add the orange juice and a few drops of red food coloring, if desired.
- Allow the raspberry-white chocolate mixture to cool to lukewarm, then pour it over the chocolate fudge layer and smooth it in an even layer using a knife or an offset spatula.
- Return the fudge to the refrigerator to set, about 2-3 hours. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets