- 4 stalks of rhubarb, sliced into ¼ inch thick half moons (approx 1 pound)
- 1 inch of ginger, thinly sliced
- 750ml of water
- 2 tbsp honey ...or less or more to suit your taste! zest of one orange
- 125ml of vodka
- orange zest
- Cook rhubarb, ginger, honey & orange zest in the water for about 15 minutes, until the rhubarb is completely soft.
- Strain the liquid of all its solids into another container with a lid and move into the refrigerator to cool completely.
- When cool and ready to freeze add vodka. Put into freezer until ready to serve.
<<< Back to Cakes & Puddings