- 300g Mixed Nuts (e.g. walnuts, cashew pecans )
- 2 tbsp Ground ginger
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Roast nuts so that they are just golden.
- Mix all spices together with maple syrup and brown sugar and heat gently on the stove until sugar and maple syrup is melted and all combined. You can alter the nuts & spices to suit your own tastes...for example, if you want nuts to be extra spicy, add chilli flakes, or why not try fresh rosemary or garlic!
- Mix in nuts and put back in oven to roast gently for approx 5-10 mins.
- Remove from oven and spread out on baking paper to set.
- These delicious nuts make a great nibble for a party and will keep in an air tight container for a couple of weeks ...if they last that long!
<<< Back to Soups & Savouries