- 200g sugar
- 1½ tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120ml condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g white chocolate
- 125g cranberries
- Grease and line a 23 cm (9”) baking tin.
- Put the sugar, butter, salt, milk and vanilla in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring mixture to the boil over a medium heat, being careful to stir it throughout so that it does not scald.
- Lower the heat after it has reached boiling point , and simmer for 5 min, while continuing to stir.
- Remove from heat and add the white chocolate, broken into pieces. Allow the heat to permeate the chocolate for a few moments before stirring to incorporate.
- When the chocolate has melted into the mixture, stir in the cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and place in the fridge to set – this will take a min of 4 hours.
- Once set, cut into pieces and serve or wrap as a gift.
- This fudge can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks or freeze in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
<<< Back to Chocolates & Sweets