- 50g wild garlic leaves (shredded)
- 30g hairy bittercress rosettes
- 20g fresh young nettle tips
- 10g walnuts
- lemon juice (add to taste)
- organic rapeseed oil (add to taste)
- parmesan or a hard goats cheese (add to taste)
- Put the wild garlic, nettles and hairy bittercress into a food processor and ‘blitz’ until roughly chopped.
- Next drizzle in the oil add the grated cheese and lemon juice, Use your senses to find out which amounts suit your palette.
- Serve with oat cakes or crudités, however I just spoon it into my mouth. Something about it is highly addictive!
<<< Back to Soups & Savouries